Monday, May 6, 2013

M.I.A.

I have been M.I.A. lately....


I haven't blogged regularly in months.


(Grandson, Colt)


No earth shattering news, health issues or life changing events taking place in my life.



(Grandson, Colt, checking cattle at the end of the day with the straw boss)


Just life. 



I am enjoying this nice spring Texas weather and all the blooming wildflowers.


Taking long walks with the dogs on cool evenings.   
(While it lasts!)


And being grateful at the end of the day.

I am just trying to have a less hectic life.  Somedays I do, somedays, well..forget about it!

I will get back to blogging and catching up on all of your blogs very soon, I promise!

xo
Cindy



7 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a time for blogging and there is a time for not blogging in our lives. Knowing when those times are is a good thing. : ) Enjoy!

And your grandson is growing so fast!

Olive said...

Rural Revival said it best. Love that image of Granddad and grandson.

Low Tide High Style said...

Time is the greatest gift you can give yourself...enjoy!

Kat

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Cindy I have missed you but I much prefer to know your life is happy and and you are enjoying every moment. LOVE the photos my dear friend We will still be here when you find a moment.. Keep Being happy OK.. HUGS B

oldgreymare said...

I'll be here, keeping your spot warm :D

Carole said...

Oh Cindy I hear a quote awhile back that I think of often. No one will ever say on their death bed " I wish I had spent more time on my computer" The sad part is that some of my dearest friends are there and I miss them so much.

Little man is growing up fast.

x
C

Romeo said...

So glad to know that all is well and life is good :) Romeo and I will wait as long as it takes.....

Hugs and purrs,

"her" and Romeo