Saturday, April 9, 2011

The spring hair-do styles......on cows

Presenting the 2011 spring hair-do extravaganza: 
The girls have worked hard on getting their coifs just perfect.  My sister and I couldn't resist capturing their loveliness...
so without further ado.....

The 80's flipped up bangs


sexy side sweep

The Marcia Brady-long and straight

Punk rock mohawk

The Donald

circle circle dot dot

The Mushroom

A river runs thru it

too much product, but I think going for the bed head

Red highlights
and finally but not least...The snowy mountain top
I hope you have enjoyed the show.   I am sure that the girls will be changing their styles in the next season.   so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Oh wow!! They sure have gussied up, is there some big barn shindig tonight? The last one reminds me of "Coneheads" on SNL.

HOpe your weekend is good!!!

Cindy said...

Tammy that is funny that you said coneheads! I almost said that, but was afraid no one would remember them! It is so funny how each cow has a different 'do! I hope you had a good weekend!

Lili said...

Oh I love it!!! That was so clever. At least we didn't see any black bars over the eyes for the "do's" and "don'ts"! ~Lili

red.neck chic said...

LOL!!! I love this post!

;-D robelyn