Monday, January 24, 2011

a little bit of ranchin'

I grew up in the city, moving to a new city every 4-5 years.  I finally settled in Texas in my early 20's and I have been here almost 30 years!  
I fell in love with a cute rancher and I love every minute of it.   


It can be hard work, but watching the seasons pass each year brings me so much joy.


The sunsets do not get any better than this...

Not a bad view....

a trio of trouble makers...

Sunrise..

and barbwire

My life here is pretty great...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, Loved these pictures and that handsome cowboy! Such good pictures! I haven't been on line in awhile because of my eyes, but your site looks wonderful and everything you make look great! That sunset with the windmill and the cows and the pictures of Steve are so good! Love you,
La Nell