Saturday, May 8, 2010

Art filled weekend



I had a wonderful time yesterday with my friends in Hico, Texas at the Antique and Art Show. What an inspiration it was! I have to say it was the best Antique and Art show I have been to in a long time. I purchased all kinds of goodies for my cards, and altered art pieces. I am so excited to get started!

I met two new friends that were so nice and so very funny. They love all the things that I do and are so creative. It was nice to widen my circle of friends.

I am planning on attending "Meet Eleanor" this evening. An Art Exhibit by my dear friend's daughter. She has a great blog - http://oldfashionedkitty.blogspot.com/

Here are a few of my apron cards I have been working on and
a glass house with a birds nest I made out of German bubble stained glass.


No comments: